Unless otherwise stated in the Workshop Details, Freefall Writing Workshop booking terms and conditions are as follows.
- $400 deposit required to secure your place
- Full fee due 8 weeks prior to workshop
NB Any price equivalents given are based on current exchange rates, subject to revision if rates change.
- For cancellation 8 weeks prior to workshop, payment to date less $100 admin fee refundable
- For cancellation 4 weeks prior, full fee less deposit refundable
- For cancellation less than 4 weeks prior, payment is non-refundable
- In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, your full payment will be refunded
- Beginners are welcome at all Freefall Writing workshops, except those that specify prior Freefall experience.
- Writers must be able to type their work
- For face-to-face workshops, writers must be able to connect to the printer provided or bring their own printer to submit their printed work, formatted:
- 12 point Arial font, double spaced
- No double hanging
- Indented paragraph
- Writers must be able to participate in all daily meetings scheduled. Any exemption requires prior approval
Zoom Workshop requirements
- Basic competence and familiarity with Zoom required
- Video and audio must be enabled
- Writing is to be submitted by email as a Word document
- Daily writing de-brief to be submitted online as directed at the start of the workshop